Adult Group Tour
Life is often a race against time while we make different choices and meet various challenges every day. The “Life Journey” experience allows participants to take a break in their busy lives to reflect on the value and meaning of life, and thus enhance the level of their minds.
Adult-group Tour is suitable for social workers, teachers, front-line staff and volunteers. It promotes the spirit of people-oriented service. We can also match the needs of schools and other organizations, providing various forms of collaboration (e.g., Teachers’ Professional Development Day, volunteers’ activity and fellowship programs for religious groups.)
Schools, registered non-profit organizations, registered charities, social service organizations, and religious groups are welcome to make advance booking as a group.
Fee and Booking
|Adult Group Tour*||Group Booking|
|Monday to Sunday and public holidays (Closed on Wednesdays)||HK$180 @person|
Language: Cantonese (We also offer tour in English or Putonghua on request, please indicate the tour language while submitting the application form )
Duration: Around 3-3.5 hours
No. of participants: 16-30 participants per tour
- 16-20 participants : 9:15am - 12:30pm(AM session) / 2:15am - 5:30pm(PM session)
- 21-30 participants : 9:15am - 1:00pm(AM session) / 2:15am - 6:00pm(PM session)
*At present, tours are available for registered non-profit organizations / registered charities / schools (except private schools that provide tutorial, commercial, language and computer courses and other educational programs) in the form of advance booking. If the participants / organization are not from the sector which have mentioned above, they need to apply for the “Corporate Tour”. In case of disputes, the decision of Life Journey Centre shall be final.
- Ticket fee of two staff members can be exempted, then $100 for each extra staff member.
- Staff members may be included as observers. They will not participate in the activity.
- Where necessary, applicants may be requested to provide the following supporting documents:
- Letter issued by the Inland Revenue Department under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance
- List of approved charitable institutions and trusts of a public character, published on the government gazette
- Letters issued by the Social Welfare Department stating that the organization is government subvented
- To apply, please download and fill below Application Form and read the Notes for Application, and return the form by e-mail to LJC@schsa.org.hk or fax to 2797-8990.