Silver Age Tour
With advances in society, many elderly people are willing to try new things. They are also full of vitality, and actively participate in community events.
Life Journey Centre not only hopes to allow the younger generation to look at the elderly from a different perspective, it also hopes that the elderly may through participating in the experiential activity, review their own lives, and thus affirm their ability and value, so as to live through their later years in an active and abundant way.
Target Participants Age 50 or above
Fee and Booking
|Silver Age Tour*||Group Booking|
|Monday to Sunday and public holidays (Closed on Wednesdays)||HK$180 @person|
Language: Cantonese (We also offer tour in English or Putonghua on request, please indicate the tour language while submitting the application form )
Duration: Around 3-3.5 hours
No. of participants: 16-30 participants per tour
- A) 09:15 – 12:30
- B) 09:45 – 13:00
- C) 14:15 – 17:30
- D) 14:45 – 18:00
* “Silver Age Group Tour” is only applicable for non-profit organization and registered charities, and the participants should be service users / volunteers of the organization. If the participants are not from the above sectors, they need to apply for “Corporate Tour”. In case of disputes, the decision of Life Journey Centre shall be final.
- Ticket fee of two staff members can be exempted, then $100 for each extra staff member.
- Staff members may be included as observers. They will not participate in the activity.
- Where necessary, applicants may be requested to provide the following supporting documents:
- Letter issued by the Inland Revenue Department under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance
- List of approved charitable institutions and trusts of a public character, published on the government gazette
- Letters issued by the Social Welfare Department stating that the organization is government subvented
- To apply, please download below Application Form and read the Notes for Application, and return the form by e-mail to LJC@schsa.org.hk or fax to 2797-8990.
Participants have positive change toward later life after the experiential activities.