Security and Privacy
Jockey Club Life Journey Centre is committed to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. In the process of collection, storing and using the related information, we pledge to comply with the provisions of the Hong Kong SAR Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (“the Ordinance”). You are entitled to withdraw, retrieve or revise your information held by our Association. We will process your requests in accordance with the Ordinance. Your personal information will be kept strictly confidential, and will only be disclosed unless required by the Ordinance or other laws. We disclose your information is to comply with the provisions of this website.
Third party information and monitoring
We will only be responsible for the release and publication but not conduct any editing of the information provided by the service users or the third parties. The proprietary rights of the service, advices or other information provided by the third parties belong to the creators or publishers of the related documents. We will not be responsible for the comments, suggestions, information or statements about our service given by others, and we will not guarantee the accuracy and reliability of the aforesaid information. To assure compliance with the laws or for any other purposes, we have the rights (but are not obliged) to monitor and review the contents of our service and the service users’ account information. You need to understand that we will not check the accuracy and reliability of such information.
The contents of your information, rights, statements and pledges
You shall take the sole responsibility for the information you fill in the form for release on this website. We only assume a passive role in releasing and publishing your information. However, if we believe your information will subject us to any legal liability or other responsibilities, we reserve the right of removing the related information. You are required to declare and ensure that the information you provide will:
1. not be in breach of any third parties’ copyrights, patents, trademarks, business secrets or other proprietary rights, publishing rights and privacy;
2. not be in breach of the laws, statutory laws, ordinances or regulations, including but not limited to laws and regulations related to national security;
3. not contain libel or business disparagement content;
4. not contain any pornographic or obscene content;
5. not be in breach of any ordinance related to unfair competition, anti-discrimination and false publicity; and
6. not contain any viruses, Trojan horse, worms, time bomb, cancelbots or other programs that could lead to similar damages and harm.
If you have any questions about the use of personal information, checking or correction, Please contact us via:
1) Mail to F42, 1/F, Oi Man Plaza, Homantin, Kowloon, Hong Kong;
2) Contact our hotline at 2338 8312; or
3) E-mail to LJC@schsa.org.hk
The Centre will follow-up your request within 10 working days. Please kindly note that you may still receive the latest offers or advertisements of the Centre within one month after filing.